We are actively monitoring all COVID-19 updates and closely following guidelines put in place by the federal and local governments, as well as provincial health agencies.
Deemed an essential service provider, we are fully operational. We are taking all safety measures and precautions to ensure the health and safety of our team and our valued customers.
MEASURES WE’RE TAKING TO COMBAT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19:
- Dispatch will call you before the move to ensure everyone in your home is healthy and does not show any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We request that no more than 2 customers are in the home while we move you.
- All employees are screened, to ensure their safety and those of others, before they are sent to your home.
- Movers will come to your home wearing a mask (and gloves) if requested and will be mindful of the social distancing best-practices.
- Trucks and equipment are disinfected prior to your move.
- Each crew is provided with hand sanitizer, soap and paper towel.
It’s our responsibility to do our part in helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As such, we are asking any customers who have reason to believe they’ve been exposed to COVID-19 or are feeling unwell to take the same precautions that we’re taking, and give us a call to reschedule your move.
If your move cannot be rescheduled due to property possession dates we will ask that the affected individuals vacate the space for 72 hours prior to the move.
We hope you’re staying safe, and we appreciate your cooperation and understanding as we all adjust to the preventative measures we must take for the good of our communities.